Home > Our School > Our History
(1977 - present)
The school was established in 1977 along Boon Lay Avenue with an enrollment of 1080 students in 27 classes. Today, it has a population of more than 1200 students in 46 classes, manned by 130 teaching and non-teaching staff. In its 44 years of existence, the school has been under the leadership of seven Principals. The present Principal is Mrs Christine Low and the Vice Principals are Mrs Lau Whee Sien and Ms Tan Hui Yah.