Information for Parents
1. School Contact Numbers
20 Boon Lay Drive Singapore 649930
|General Office||6316 0998||School Fax||6316 0209|
External Service Providers Contact List
Eng Seng Book Store
25 Bukit Batok Crescent #02-04 Singapore 658066
|School Bus Operator||Beng Tat Transport Service|
48 Yunnan Walk Singapore 638179
Tel: 6792 5548
KH uniform Pte Ltd
Blk 115A Commonwealth Drive
#04-15/16 Singapore 1495996
Tel: 6479 6811
Our Uniform Vendor's office at Commonwealth Drive will not be able to accept all onsite purchases and customer walk-ins. Customers are able to obtain their uniforms by purchasing directly from the school's bookshop or order through KH Uniform's website https://www.khuniform.com for home delivery.
Click here to learn more about online purchase or self collection of uniform.
|Dental Clinic||Tel: 9114 1896|
|Big Heart Student Care@Boon Lay||HP: 98552562|
(11am to 6.45pm from Monday to Friday)
2) School Safety & Security
Main entrance General Office
|Monday to Friday:||6.00 am – 7.00 pm 7.30 am – 5.30 pm|
7.30 am to 1.00 pm Closed
6.30 am – 7.00 pm 7.30 am – 5.00 pm
In view of the limited parking space within the school premise, parents are advised not to drive into the school premise as parking is not allowed.
If you are walking your child to school, please cross the road at the designated pedestrian crossings.
Sale of canteen food to outsiders is not allowed.
To help our students to develop a greater sense of responsibility and self-management skills, the school will not allow parents to enter the school to pass items or money to their children except in exceptional cases (e.g. medication for asthma, spectacles for lessons).
- Parents are advised to wait outside the school gates during dismissal time.
- On rainy days at dismissal time, parents will be allowed to wait at designated place within the school premise.
4) Permission to Leave Early
- Students are not allowed to leave the school premises on their own during school hours.
- If a student is sick and has to be taken home before dismissal, the parent/guardian is required to report to the General Office and record his/her particulars before leaving the school with his/her child.
- Parents/Guardians who wish to take their children home early must first obtain permission from the Principal.