Home > Our School > History
(1977 - present)
The school was established in 1977 along Boon Lay Avenue with an enrollment of 1080 students in 27 classes. Today, it has a population of more that 1400 students in 46 classes, manned by 130 teaching and non-teaching staff. In its 40 years of existence, the school has been under the leadership of six Principals. The present Principal is Mrs Ong - Loh Jia Miin and the Vice Principals are Ms Kiew Hui Li Pamela and Mrs Lau Whee Sien.